This Family Bundle comes with 2 Adult Face Masks plus 2 Children's Face Masks in one low-priced and convenient family bundle!
We are receiving face masks in every day so if a style you like is currently out of stock, please check back in a few days to order that specific face mask.
Boomer Naturals Reusable Face Masks are ultra-soft. Boomer Face Masks are carefully sewn to fully cover your nose and mouth with high quality materials that we guarantee to be comfortable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and suitable for all-day wear. Our soft, safe material is a 65% cotton/35% polyester blend that is made to prevent droplets from spreading with three different layers, each infused with nano-silver fibers. With Nano-Silver Technology, these premium face masks are lab-certified 99.99% protective.
Why Boomer Reusable Face Masks Are the Best:
- Meets World Health Organization (WHO) standards
- Very comfortable
- Easy to breathe and talk through
- Good for a minimum of 30 uses
- Most cost effective
- Nano-silver protection
- Embedded nose clips
- Ear string adjuster
- Six (6) sizes
- 50 colors and patterns
- Can be customized with logos
- Children’s sizes available
Our protective face masks conform to the most recent guidance from the World Health Organization:*
“The ideal combination of material for non-medical masks should include three layers as follows: 1) an innermost layer of a hydrophilic material (e.g. cotton or cotton blends); 2) an outermost layer made of hydrophobic material (e.g., polypropylene, polyester, or their blends) which may limit external contamination from penetration through to the wearer’s nose and mouth; 3) a middle hydrophobic layer of synthetic non-woven material such as polypropylene or a cotton layer which may enhance filtration or retain droplets.”
Our Reusable Face Masks are made with a cotton fabric blend, using cotton treated with silver nanoparticles that have an antibacterial effect! Our cotton/polyester blend is not only soft, lightweight and very comfortable, but the stable silver nanoparticles add an extra level of antibacterial protection!
Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria.
Each face mask may be worn and washed up to 30 times. We suggest machine wash with warm water, then allow to air-dry.
Boomer Face Masks are made in S. Vietnam and are tested and approved by the Vietnam Textile Research Institute and Textile Testing Center.
Ear Savers are recommended for elastic face masks.
Boomer Ear Savers work best with elastic face masks. Non elastic face masks are black, pink, and blue. All other pattern face masks are elastic.
MOST ORDERS SHIP IN 3-5 DAYS. Boomer Naturals ships USPS.
Face masks may vary in color and shape. All face masks sales are final for sanitary and safety reasons. Face masks cannot be returned, even if unopened.
Dimensions of Adult Face Mask: Regular: 9.4"w x 5.1"h L/XL: 10.3"w x 6.5"h
Product Info: 30-Day reusable washable cotton and polyester masks - average multi-level consumer masks.
Kids regular fits petite women and children over 2
Regular fits average adult
L/XL fits larger than average adult size
Your cloth face mask should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ear loops
- Allow for breathing without restriction
Tips for wearing your face mask:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose with mask, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it; if you need to, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp – and do not reuse single-use masks
- To take your mask off: Remove by gently taking the ear loops off your ears (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately and/or wash before next use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
To wash your Reusable Face Mask:
- Machine wash with warm water, then air-dry
- Each mask may be worn and washed up to 30 times
* World Health Organization. (2020). Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19: interim guidance, 5 June 2020. World Health Organization. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/332293.