Flying the Safe Skies - Stay Protected When Traveling by Air Beginning May 2020, most major airlines in the United States started requiring that all traveling guests wear a face cover over their nose and mouth during check-in, boarding, in flight, and when deplaning.
Why Boomer 30 Day Face Covers Are the Best:
- Meets WHO standard
- Good for minimum 30 uses
- Very comfortable
- Easy to breathe and talk with
- Most cost effective
- Nano silver protection
- Embedded nose clips
- Ear string adjuster
- 6 sizes
- 50 colors and patterns
- Customized with logos
- Children sizes
“This is the new flying etiquette,” Joanna Geraghty, JetBlue’s president and chief operating officer, said in a statement. “Wearing a face covering isn’t about protecting yourself—it’s about protecting those around you.”
The news follows the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) updated guidance for wearing face covers to help slow the spread of coronavirus, or COVID-19: The agency now recommends that we wear what it calls a “cloth face covering” in public settings where social distancing measures are hard to maintain.
Boomer Naturals has Reusable 30-Day Face Covers currently in-stock and available now!
Boomer Naturals’ 30-Day Face Covers are ultra-soft. Boomer face covers are carefully sewn to fully cover your nose and mouth with high-quality materials that we guarantee to be comfortable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and suitable for all-day wear. Our soft, safe material is a 65% cotton/35% polyester blend that is made to prevent droplets from spreading with three different layers which include an inner hydrophilic layer, a middle filter layer, and an outer hydrophobic layer.
Our protective face covers conform to the most recent guidance from the World Health Organization:*
“The ideal combination of material for non-medical masks should include three layers as follows: 1) an innermost layer of a hydrophilic material (e.g. cotton or cotton blends); 2), an outermost layer made of hydrophobic material (e.g., polypropylene, polyester, or their blends) which may limit external contamination from penetration through to the wearer’s nose and mouth; 3) a middle hydrophobic layer of synthetic non-woven material such as polypropylene or a cotton layer which may enhance filtration or retain droplets.”
Major airlines are now requiring face covers for all passengers.
Make sure you’re safe and protected for your next flight!
Our Reusable 30-Day Face covers are made with a cotton fabric blend, using cotton treated with silver nanoparticles that have an antibacterial effect! Our cotton/polyester blend is not only soft, lightweight and very comfortable, but the stable silver nanoparticles add an extra level of antibacterial protection!
Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria.
Each cover may be worn and washed up to 30 times. We highly recommend washing these covers by hand with soap and water, then letting air-dry.
Stock up now and stay safe and protected for your summer travels!
View our selection of comfortable, protective face covers, now available in a variety of sizes!
Your cloth face cover should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ear loops
- Allow for breathing without restriction
Tips for wearing your face cover:
- Before putting on a cover, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose with cover, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the cover
- Avoid touching the cover while wearing it; if you need to, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Replace the cover with a new one as soon as it is damp – and do not reuse single-use covers
To take your cover off:
- Remove by gently taking the ear loops off your ears (do not touch the front of the cover); discard immediately and/or wash before next use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
To wash your 30-day face cover:
- Wash by hand with soap and water, then air-dry (We do not recommend machine washing)
- Each cover may be worn and washed up to 30 times
Boomer Face covers are made in S. Vietnam and are tested and approved by the Vietnam Textile Research Institute and Textile Testing Center.