Stay Safe and Protected Without Sacrificing Comfort
The Boomer Anti-Droplet Protective Visor Face Shield is made with the same quality and standards trusted by medical centers and hospitals across the country. It provides excellent protection against potential contamination from sneezing, coughing, airborne pathogens, and harmful chemical splashes. These reusable face shields are perfect for areas where higher protection might be required, such as shopping areas, hospitals, airplanes, large crowds, etc.
- Anti-Fog Cover: The Boomer Anti-Droplet Protective Visor Face Shield comes with an anti-fog coating on both the inside and outside of the shield, providing clear, direct and peripheral vision in all conditions.
- Maximum Protection: The full-face wraparound design provides complete coverage, including the sides of the face, preventing all contact with eyes, mouth, and nose - keeping a physical barrier between you and all airborne pathogens.
- Adjustable Head Strap: The elastic headband with adjustable toggle allows for a custom fit, no matter the size of the head and face. Ideal for adults of all sizes.
- Comfortable and Functional: A face shield must feel comfortable or it won’t get used. Our Anti-Droplet Protective Visor Face Shield comes with an extremely comfortable, skin-friendly, 18mm Forehead Sponge that relieves pressure. It can easily be worn over glasses or goggles.
- Latex-free, fiberglass-free, distortion-free material is also OSHA-compliant
Convenient and Portable
Conveniently designed to be comfortably worn for long periods of time, The Boomer Anti-Droplet Protective Visor Face Shield can be worn wherever you go. Whether you’re going shopping, to work, or using public transportation, you can wear this virtually anywhere - and know that you are protected!
Measurements: 14” x 9” (35.5cm x 22.5cm)
Suggested Cleaning Instructions:
- Carefully remove Face Shield, wash and dry hands
- Obtain non-bleach disinfectant wipe
- Carefully wipe entire front (outer facing) side of Face Shield with non-bleach, disinfectant wipe, then allow to air dry
- Turn Face Shield over, carefully wipe inside of shield and adjustable head strap with non-bleach, disinfectant wipe, avoiding the foam forehead sponge, then allow to air dry
- If Face Shield is streaked or has a cloudy film, clean mask area with soft, lightly-damp (with water) cloth or use an alcohol pad
- Allow to fully air dry before next use
- If Face Shield appears damaged or torn, please discard immediately and obtain a replacement
Made in S. Vietnam.