We receive the children's covers every week so if you see one that is currently out of stock, please check back in a few days.
Boomer Naturals’ 30-Day face covers are for ultra-soft protection for children ages 2 and older. Boomer face covers are carefully sewn to fully cover your nose and mouth with high quality materials that we guarantee to be comfortable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and suitable for all-day wear. Our soft, safe material is a 65% cotton/35% polyester blend that are made to prevent droplets from spreading with three different layers which include an inner hydrophilic layer, a middle filter layer, and an outer hydrophobic layer.
Our Reusable 30-Day Face covers are made with a cotton fabric blend, using cotton treated with silver nanoparticles that have an antibacterial effect! Our cotton/polyester blend is not only soft, lightweight and very comfortable, but the stable silver nanoparticles add an extra level of antibacterial protection!
Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria.
Each cover may be worn and washed up to 30 times. We highly recommend washing these covers by hand with soap and hot water for approximately 2 minutes, then let air-dry.
Boomer covers are made in S. Vietnam and are tested and approved by the Vietnam Textile Research Institute and Textile Testing Center.MOST ORDERS SHIP IN 3-5 DAYS. Boomer Naturals ships USPS.
Covers may vary in color and shape. All cover sales are final for sanitary and safety reasons. Covers cannot be returned, even if unopened.
Children’s covers are for children ages 2 and older. Dimensions of children’s face cover: 4.8" x 8.8"
Product Info: 30-day reusable washable cotton and polyester covers – average multi-level consumer friendly.
Kids fits petite women and children over 2
Regular fits average adult
L/XL fits larger than average adult sizeYour cloth face cover should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Secured with ear loops
- Allow for breathing without restriction
Tips for wearing your face cover:
- Before putting on a cover, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose with cover, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the cover
- Avoid touching the cover while wearing it; if you need to, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Replace the cover with a new one as soon as it is damp – and do not reuse single-use covers
- To take your cover off: Remove by gently taking the ear loops off your ears (do not touch the front of the cover); discard immediately and/or wash before next use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
To wash your 30-day face cover:
- Wash by hand with soap and water, then air-dry (We do not recommend machine washing)
- Each cover may be worn and washed up to 30 times