Disposable FaceMasks provide 4-ply protection and high-filtration efficiency with three layers. Lightweight and easy to breathe through. They offer exceptional protection at an affordable price.
*KN95 face masks are considered respiratory protective equipment that conform to GB2626-2006 standards. They offer significant protection over standard surgical blue 3-ply face masks and are approved by the CDC as acceptable replacements if N95 face masks are unavailable.
Layer Purification: Melt-blown non-woven material. Moderate thickness for particle absorption. Highly efficient in filtering out particles.
- Outer soft non-woven fabric layer: Blocks particles and pollen, lowers risk of exposure.
- Middle soft melt-blown fabric layer: Filters out dust, PM2.5, smog and germs, and offers antibacterial effect.
- Inner soft non-woven fabric layer: Absorbs exhalation and minimizes secondary pollution.
Specifications: Ergonomic Design: Durable, stretchable ear loops for comfort.
Secured seal: Adjustable nose piece optimizes seal. Advanced skin-friendly non-woven fabric provides ease of breath.
Face Seal Fit: Tight-fitting.
Material: 50g non-woven fabric + 50g hot air cotton + 50g melt-blown cloth (or 2 layers of 25g melt-blown cloth) + 30g non-woven fabric.
Filtration: 4-ply protection, filtration efficiency: ≥ 95.02%, to protect against microns greater than 0.3in. size.Leakage: When properly worn, minimal leakage occurs around edges of the respirator when user inhales.
Application and Use: Practical safety face masks designed for domestic and professional use. Not suitable for toxic environments. Daily use at home and at work, travel, or trips to the supermarket and gym, the masks help prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles and allergens.
Use Limitations: KN95 Disposable Face Masks cannot be washed or reused. Discard after each use, patient encounter, or public outing. It should also be discarded when it becomes damaged or deformed; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult; or if it becomes contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids.
Additional Product Details
Storage conditions: Keep the storage area dry at room temperature and do not wash the mask with water; Storage period is 3 years (production date is certified).
- Avoid touching the mask while using it
- DO NOT wash the mask with rubbing alcohol or water
- DO NOT use the mask in medical and surgical environments
- DO NOT wear with beards or other facial hair that may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the mask.
- Keep the storage area dry at room temperature.
- This mask may not eliminate the risk of all diseases and infections.
- This mask must be sealed properly, misuse can result in higher risk of sickness.
Attention: For adult use only